Contact me:

Monday, March 22, 2010

why we are earning ?

I was returning from temple. I parked my vehicle and found that my mom is buying vegetables from a street vendor.

i went there and started taking to him.

he told my mom that the day before yesterday, he had fresh and good oranges.

My mom asked him why didn’t you let me know.

He told that he bought only 20 kg

and sold all till 5 o clock.

I asked him in shocked gesture : “Till 5 only!! Why didn’t you buy more oranges so u could get more profit.

He replied: No, I don't want more money .

i want to go home till 5,and enjoy there only.

A thought came to my mind,

People who are getting more money are not enjoying life after earning.

They just want to save and earn more and more.

Do you have time to enjoy your money?



Question : why we are earning ?

Ask your self!!!!
 
Post editing by : A.T

1 comment:

  1. nice one.... but give the solution too..ruchi

    ReplyDelete